Support museums on campus
By donating to the University of Alberta Museums, you are contributing to the research and teaching that make museum collections an integral part of the university.
- To donate to one of the University of Alberta's museum collections, contact Museums and Collections Services at 780.492.5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For financial donations and donations of art, contact Executive Director Janine Andrews at 780.492.5834.
- As a registered charity, the University of Alberta provides income tax receipts for donations.
- The University of Alberta Museums is a designated Category A institution under the Department of Canadian Heritage, eligible to acquire certified cultural property. As appropriate, applications for certification as cultural property for income tax purposes will be submitted to the Canadian Cultural Property Export Review Board.
- Donations to the University of Alberta Museums are governed by the Museums and Collections Policy, under the University of Alberta Policy and Procedures Online.